VEGAN DOUBLE DECKER
Ending the week with lots of chocolate! A better for you plant based twist on Cadburys double decker bar. Made with only 7 ingredients. Crispy, crunchy base topped with a soft fluffy nougat and covered in chocolate!
Category Cookies Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutesCook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- 150g choc
- 40g krispies (rice krispies, brown rice krispies, protein krispies, popped quinoa or popped amaranth, your choice!)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 80g vegan marshmallows
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 100g chocolate
- Melt the choc
- Stir in the peanut butter
- Combine the krispies, pour into a square tray (2-3cm thick) , freeze for 10 minutes,
- For the filling add marshmallows and plant milk in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute (or sauce pan on the hob) and melt. Keep an eye out if using a microwave to ensure it doesn't explode.
- Pour the filling over the base, and freeze for 30 minutes until slightly firm to slice. Once sliced, dip into melted chocolate, leave to set and bite in!