Built on the foundation that healthy snacking should never be boring, Pri’s Puddings is a rapidly growing plant-based confectionery brand with big ambitions. In just over two years we’ve scaled to over 900 stores nationwide with listings in high end stores like Planet Organic, Booths & Revital as well as TKMaxx, Homesense, Boots and Lakeland and are the first HFSS compliant brand in the UK, presenting rewarding opportunities for growth. With this exciting growth we make sure it’s not to the detriment of people, animals or the planet.
We believe confectionery should be made with ingredients that you can recognise, and so our entire range of mouth-watering snacks are made from just 5 simple ingredients, are vegan & gluten free, reduced in sugar and wrapped in 100% recyclable packaging. We’ve also built a serious amount of momentum & love behind our brand, with fans ranging from influencers to magazines and everyone in between.
Responsibilities and Duties:
We’re looking for a Sales Manager, who will take responsibility for Pri’s Puddings UK retail trade, and Food Service. We need somebody who will drive distribution, build sales, and create noise through activating the brand to a world class standard across the channels of grocery, convenience, travel and hospitality.
The successful Sales Manager will be responsible for opening new lines of opportunity for the business, growing the sales function and developing a successful sales strategy for the team.
Focus on driving top line sales, incremental profit, and overall customer growth.
The role of a Sales Manager will involve:
- Creating new business opportunities for the business via targeted approach and using your own network of industry contacts.
- Develop strategic business plans and implement processes to map out and achieve annual sales targets.
- Monitor and report the results of the sales strategy and create plans to bridge any gaps in the strategy when needed to achieve the annual sales target.
- Create noise and activate the brand to a world class standard across high impact and influential retailers UK-wide.
- Secure national distribution with multiples, contract caterers, distributors and symbols groups, leveraging trade marketing resource to activate accounts to a world-class standard.
- Plan, negotiate, and execute exceptional joint business plans with the UK’s biggest retailers, contract caterers and food service distributors that help deliver against the company’s targets, goals, and objectives sustainably.
- Load all new line forms for the sales team, and arranging for product samples to be sent to retailers.
- Seek out white space opportunities with existing and new business accounts.
- Provide regular accurate commercial and volume forecasts to the business.
- Become an expert on the category and shopper, levering consumer and market insights to build external and internal capability.
- Deliver stellar results on, or over budget, track performance and be a fantastic steward of company resources.
- Collaborate, motivate, and learn from the wider Pri’s Puddings team in the UK and globally.
- Eyes on the ground; responsible for going on regular store visits, documenting them, and reporting relevant info back to the sales team
What we look for:
If the below sounds like you, you could be the ideal person for this job:
- Minimum 2-3 years commercial experience within FMCG, SME or F&B.
- Strong commercial and financial ability with demonstrable experience in building new business, customer JBPs and P&Ls.
- Strategic mindset with the experience of having planned, developed, and executed national distribution and sales strategies.
- A talented negotiator with proven success behind NPD, CPIs and/or JBPs.
- Commercially creative and inquisitive mindset with the experience of having planned and executed solutions to problem solve and overcome barriers.
- Exceptional communicator and relationship builder.
- Tenacious and resourceful with high resilience.
- You thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger.
- Be prepared to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves and support the team however they need.
- Effectively manage your time schedule, to do list and stay on top of various tasks at once.
- Demonstrate how you can see an opportunity to develop your career with us at Pri’s Puddings and contribute to the success of our company as we grow, showing passion for your role.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com with Sales Manager in the subject title no later than end of play on 15th August.
We will then be in touch to let you know if you are to be invited for an interview.
Your cover letter should include why you are excited to work for the business and what skills and experience you’ll bring to the role.
What’s it like to work at Pri’s Puddings
25 days of holiday (+bank holidays), office socials, team socials, a personal & professional development plan to ensure you grow, an epic office space in Camden Town which comes with loads of our delicious snacks and genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed.