About Pri's Puddings
Built on the foundation that healthy snacking should never be boring, Pri’s Puddings is a rapidly growing plant-based confectionery brand with big ambitions. In just over two years we’ve scaled to over 900 stores nationwide with listings in high end stores like Planet Organic, Booths & Revital as well as TKMaxx, Homesense, Boots and Lakeland and are the first HFSS compliant brand in the UK, presenting rewarding opportunities for growth. With this exciting growth we make sure it’s not to the detriment of people, animals or the planet.
About the role
• Working with our team on social content, creating and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns, including guerrilla marketing content, digital ads, affiliate marketing, sampling campaigns, consumer trade shows tradeshows
• Developing our social media food content for Instagram, Facebook & TikTok: including recipe creation and getting your bake on in our kitchens!
• Organising events such as tradeshows and food & drink festivals
• Graphic design for marketing and branding content and developing our blog posts requiring experience with adobe photoshop, wordpress and pinterest
• Leading field sales; visiting new stockists to drive awareness of our brand, build relationships and acquire customers. Creating new business opportunities in the independent retail and food service market via a targeted approach and using your own network of industry contacts.
• Secure distribution with independent retailers and food service accounts; gyms, coffee shops, social clubs, subscription boxes and online
• Eyes on the ground; responsible for going on regular store compliance on visits, documenting them, and reporting relevant information back to the team
• Monitor and report the results of the sales strategy and create plans to bridge any gaps in the strategy when needed to achieve the annual sales target.
We are looking for someone who is:
- High energy and confident as you’ll be engaging with customers and potential stockists
- Has excellent communication and organisation skills in order to report back to the rest of the team
- Acreative individual and is comfortable with filming social media content (on an iphone)
- Able to use initiative and work independently
Length of internship: Flexible
If this sounds like you then email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Interested in an internship in another role? Let us know! Send us an email with what you're looking for!