Role Type: Temporary, or 12 month contract (optional)
Start date: August 2022
Location: London (Zones 1-4)
Built on the foundation that healthy snacking should never be boring, Pri’s Puddings is a rapidly growing plant-based confectionery brand with big ambitions. In just over two years we’ve scaled to over 900 stores nationwide with listings in high end stores like Planet Organic, Booths & Revital as well as TKMaxx, Homesense, Boots and Lakeland and are the first HFSS compliant brand in the UK, presenting rewarding opportunities for growth. With this exciting growth we make sure it’s not to the detriment of people, animals or the planet.
We believe confectionery should be made with ingredients that you can recognise, and so our entire range of mouth-watering snacks are made from just 5 simple ingredients, are vegan & gluten free, reduced in sugar and wrapped in 100% recyclable packaging. We’ve also built a serious amount of momentum & love behind our brand, with fans ranging from influencers to magazines and everyone in between.
As part of the in-store sampling team, you’ll bring your enthusiasm and passion to connect with consumers to help provide a great customer experience. You'll also help build the relationship with our stockists.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interacting with customers and offering samples of our puddings
- Promoting and creating excitement about our products
- Building a connection with our customers, with an aim to increase customer retention and loyalty
- Creating Social Media content for our Instagram platform
- Building relationships with our stockists
- Conducting store compliance to ensure optimal product positioning across our retail stores
What we look for:
If the below sounds like you, you could be the ideal person for this job:
- Is high energy and confident, talking to customers and our stockists
- Has excellent communication and organisation skills in order to report back to our sales/marketing team
- Is a creative individual and is comfortable with filming social media content
- Approachable, sociable and can engage well with the public
- Must be available for weekends and able to travel within London
- You'll be paid an hourly rate of £10/ hour + Travel expenses capped at £7.50
- Full training is provided by our friendly team!
- Abundant supply of free puddings!
How to Apply:
Email your CV over to email@example.com with Brand Representative in the subject title.