VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE MILLIOMAIRES COOKIE DOUGH
Thick, chewy cookie dough smothered in a homemade caramel sauce, topped with white chocolate 🤤
Category Cakes Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds (3 tbsp water)
- 120g almond butter
- 60ml plant milk
- 105g coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut flour (optional)
- 140g almond flour
- 40g vegan white chocolate
- 20g vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tins (400g) full fat coconut milk (white part only)
- 4 tbsp date/maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
WHITE CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 100g white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Make the flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp ground flax seeds with 3 tbsp water. Leave to set for 15 minutes
- Add all wet ingredients into a saucepan and mix on low heat until smooth. Add to a large mixing bowl bowl
- Add all dry ingredients (excl chocolate chunks) into the large mixing bowl and stir until all combined
- Stir in the chocolate and pour into a small baking tray. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- For the caramel sauce, mix together the coconut milk and date syrup. Heat for 5 minutes, until boiling, and the sauce starts to darken and thicken.
- Leave the sauce to cool for 15 minutes, and then pour over your cool cookie dough base. Freeze for 30 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Melt your white chocolate and then spread evenly over the top layer. Leave to solidify, slice and serve.