RASPBERRY CHOCO CHIP COOKIE DOUGH SMORE TRAY BAKE 🍪A layer of half baked raspberry chocolate chip cookie dough, topped with vegan marshmallows and covered in an oaty Crumble. Hot, fresh out of the oven, grain free, plant based and gluten free!
Category Cookies Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
COOKIE DOUGH BASE
- 180g cashew / almond butter (2/3 cup)
- 100ml agave syrup (1/3 cup + 2 tbsp)
- 160ml plant milk (2/3 cup)
- 145g almond flour (1 cup + 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp)
- 70g oat flour (2/3 cup)
- 60g chocolate chips (1/3 cup)
- 40g freeze dried raspberries (1/3 cup)
- Vegan marshmallows
- 25g almond flour (1/4 cup + 1 tsp)
- 30g oat flour (1/3 cup)
- 25g coconut sugar (1/4 cup + 1 tsp)
Pinch of salt
- 30g nut/seed butter (1.5 tbsp)
- 25g coconut oil (1.5 tbsp)
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Combine the nut butter, agave syrup and milk in a mixing bowl until smooth (use a blender if any lumps)
- Add all dry ingredients (excl chocolate chunks and raspberries) into the large mixing bowl and stir until all combined
- Stir in the chocolate and freeze dried raspberries and pour into a small baking tray. Layer with marshmallows. Bake for 18 minutes until the marshmallows are golden brown
- Separately, melt the coconut oil and mix all the remaining crumble ingredients together in a bowl.
- Bake the crumble in a separate tray for 18 minutes until golden. Then sprinkle on top of the tray bake once cooked. Dig in and devour.