PEANUT BUTTER STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHEWY COOKIES
Thick, chewy, half baked, rich and chocolatey and stuffed with peanut butter!
Category Cookies Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- make 6 100g sweet potato ((baked and mashed)) (3/4 cup sweet potato)
- 60g nut/seed butter (1/4 cup peanut butter)
- 13g cup cacao powder ((or cocoa powder)) (2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 40g chocolate chips (4 tbsp)
- Start with the filling, mix together the peanut butter, coconut sugar and a pinch of salt. Use a icecream scoop to make little 2cm balls and place in the freezer for 1 hour
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Mix together all ingredients up to and including the salt on a blender. Add the milk 1 tbsp at a time until combined
- Add the chocolate chips and roll cookie dough into balls.
- Place on lined baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Place frozen cookie dough balls at the centre, then fold the dough around to ensure it is coated entirely.
- Flatten a little and Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180c
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes and dig in