PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY CHEESECAKES
Sunday's are for 4 layers of peanut butter and raspberry jam heaven.
A crumbly, nutty, oaty base, thick layer of peanut butter caramel, creamy raspberry cheesecake, topped with raspberry chia jam and a peanut butter caramel drizzle. Sprinkled with salted and roasted blanched peanuts, extra peanut butter caramel drizzle and freeze dried raspberries.
Category Cakes Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
BASE (makes 6)
- 15g coconut oil (melted)
- 35g agave syrup or maple
- 20g peanut butter
- 100g oat flour ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- PB CARAMEL LAYER
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup
- 100g CASHEWS (soaked)
- 200g coconut milk (1/2 can, thick white part)
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil (solid)
- 80g agave syrup or maple
- 60g frozen raspberries or fresh
- 80g frozen or fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky dough
- Line a cupcake tin with paper cupcake cases and divide the dough into 6 equal pieces. Press each into a circle at the bottom of the tin
- Combine the pb caramel ingredients until smooth and fill each cup with 1. 5 tbsp, spread evenly. Freeze for 20 minutes until firm
- Soak cashews in boiling water for 1 hour or in cool water for 8 hours.
- Blend cheesecake mixture until smooth and fill the cups to the top. Freeze for 20 minutes until firm
- For the jam, heat the raspberries in a saucepan until soft and crush with a fork. Mix in chia seeds and agave syrup, then leave to thicken for 15 minutes.
- Top cheesecakes with raspberry jam, remaining peanut butter caramel drizzle, peanuts and raspberries. Ready to eat! Refrigerates for 2-3 days.