CHOCOLATE FUDGE SALTED CARAMEL PUDDING
Category Sweet streats Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- 2tbsp chia seeds in 6 tbsp water (or flax seeds)
- 60g cashew butter (or Almond butter)
- 65g coconut sugar
- 80g agave syrup
- 50g coconut oil
- 75g cocoa powder
- 50g almond flour
- 70g chocolate
- 1 tins coconut milk ( thick white part only)
- 2 tbsp agave/maple/date syrup
- Pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- For the chocolate pudding, soak the chia seeds in water and set aside for 15 minutes
- Whisk together the cashew butter, coconut sugar, date syrup, and melted coconut oil
- Add in the cocoa powder and mix in until all ingredients are combined
- Add in the chia seeds and the almond flour and knead into a dough using your hands
- Break the chocolate into chocolate chips and fold into batter until evenly Incorporated.
- Press down into a baking tray and ensure the battery is evenly spread across8
- Bake for 28 minutes. Leave to cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
- For the salted caramel, mix together the coconut milk and date syrup. Heat for 5 minutes, until boiling, and the sauce starts to darken and thicken.
- Poke holes in pudding once baked. Pour hot sauce in holes. Serve and drizzle in extra caramel sauce.