RASPBERRY & HAZELNUT BUTTER POP TART OATS 🥣🧇
My new favourite breakfast is a bowl of smooth creamy oatmeal, topped with lots of nut butter, pop squares and raspberries 🍓 I make oatmeal using oat flour for a much smoother dessert-like texture.
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
|Total Time||15 Minutes|
- 30g oat flour (or oats)
- 150ml plant milk
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 pack @prispuddings Hazelnutter Pop Sqaures
- Handful of fresh, frozen or freeze dried raspberries
- Saucepan - Heat your milk in a pan, add in the oats/oat flour and stir continously for 2-3 minutes until thick
- Microwave - Heat up the milk in a bowl for 30 seconds to avoid lumps, stir in the oat flour, heat for 90 seconds, and stir half way.
- Stir in the maple syrup
- Top with peanut butter, pop squares and raspberries and dig in!