Allergens, Ingredients and Dietary Requirements
We’re proud that our products are gluten-free and suitable for vegans, and that as tasty as they are, they contain a maximum of 5 ingredients each!
Here’s exactly what they're made of in a bit more detail:
CINNAMON POP SQUARE: Gluten Free Oats, Coconut Oil, Dates, Coconut Sugar, Cinnamon
RASPBERRY JAM: Gluten Free Oats, Coconut Oil, Dates, Coconut Sugar, Raspberries
HAZEL NUTTER: Gluten Free Oats, Coconut Oil, Coconut Sugar, Cacao Butter, Hazelnuts
CHOCO PIE: Gluten Free Oats, Coconut Oil, Dates, Cacao, Carob
PECAN PIE: Dates, Gluten Free Oats, Coconut Oil, Pecans
CASHEW BUTTER PIE: Gluten Free Oats, Cashews, Coconut Oil, Dates
PEANUT BUTTER PIE: Gluten Free Oats, Peanuts, Coconut Oil, Cacao Butter, Dates
ALLERGY ADVICE: See ingredients in bold. Produced in a facility that handles eggs, milk, sesame, soya, sulphates, peanuts and tree nuts.
If you have any more questions about what’s in our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be glad to help.
We aim to be as inclusive as possible, so our products can be enjoyed by everyone! We’ve followed the footsteps of larger, certified Kosher / Halal food manufacturers to ensure our products meet the same specifications.
While we aren’t yet certified (this is something we're working on!), we follow strict practices to ensure our products are Halal and Kosher.
If you have any further questions on this, please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com.
Stock / Stockists
We try our best to ensure all products are in stock all year round! But, sometimes for a short period of time one of our products may be out of stock.
Usually, it only takes us a week or so to restock our products and get the product listing update on our website.
In combo packs, if a flavour is out of stock, we will replace the missing flavour with the best substitute, and always promise to make a note of this in the item description.
We’re stocked in lots of outlets in the UK and Overseas! You can find us in large retailers such as Planet Organic, Revital, Lakeland, Booths, Simply Fresh, Amazon, and many more.
A full list of our stockists can be found here.
That’s brilliant news, a fine choice!
If you’re a larger retailer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can discuss your needs in a little more detail.
We try hard to ensure deliveries are made within 3 – 5 days from the time of order, but sometimes issues arise that are out of our control.
If your delivery is taking longer than the expected, please contact email@example.com and a member of our Customer Service Team will be happy to help resolve this issue.
Our Puddings are our pride and joy - we give them love and attention and send them off with an extra layer of protection in our packaging!
This means our puddings are fresh and ready to eat after 99% of deliveries, but unfortunately sometimes in that remaining 1%, our packages can be damaged en route.
If this is the case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see how we can make things right!
Excitement. Anticipation. Arrival. Aaaaand, it’s the wrong order!
This is our LEAST favourite thing to do here at Pri’s Puddings, and in the unlikely event that your order has been confused, our Specialist Order Confusion Officers will be more than happy to help retrieve your order!
You can contact them at email@example.com and they’ll get to the bottom of this.
We are continuing to ship to the EU post-Brexit, and we'll take care of everything. Once you’ve placed your order as usual, we'll pop your order in the post.
Our prices are now inclusive of all relevant taxes. This means your order will cross any borders swiftly, and without any surprise costs being incurred.
Yes! We’re proud to say that all of our packaging is 100% recyclable.
The film encasing our Pop Squares and Pocket Sized Pies are Recycling Code 5. This can be recycled with your plastic recycling by most UK local authorities, and is widely recycled in the EU, but we recommend you double check with your local council before doing so!
The cardboard trays found in both products are nice and easy, and can be recycled with any paper waste.
We’re always looking for the most sustainable options on the market, and are currently testing a new paper based film for future packaging. Watch this space.
We accept all major card providers such as Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express, and other payment methods including Paypal, Klarna, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, Discover and Diners Club.