SALTED CARAMEL & PECAN SUNDAE
I love this quote as it reminds me, that no matter where we are in life, or how old we are, its never too late to set another goal, or to dreaming a new dream.
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 3 frozen bananas
- 10 pecans ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 80g dates
- 2 tbsp date or maple syrup
- 50ml water ⠀
- For the date caramel, blend all ingredients together, adding more water if needed until you achieve your desired consistency
- Place the pecans in a food processor and blend for 10 seconds until finely ground
- Add 3 frozen bananas and blend until smooth
- Layer your glass with 1 tbsp of date caramel, followed by pecan nicecream, alternating to create your desired effect! Top with extra date syrup or maple!