Built on the foundation that healthy snacking should never be boring, Pri’s Puddings is a rapidly growing plant-based confectionery brand with big ambitions. In just over two years we’ve scaled to over 900 stores nationwide with listings in high end stores like Planet Organic, Booths & Revital as well as TKMaxx, Homesense, Boots and Lakeland and are the first HFSS compliant brand in the UK, presenting rewarding opportunities for growth. With this exciting growth we make sure it’s not to the detriment of people, animals or the planet.
We believe confectionery should be made with ingredients that you can recognise, and so our entire range of mouth-watering snacks are made from just 5 simple ingredients, are vegan & gluten free, reduced in sugar and wrapped in 100% recyclable packaging. We’ve also built a serious amount of momentum & love behind our brand, with fans ranging from influencers to magazines and everyone in between.
Responsibilities and Duties
We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Associate, who will take responsibility for Pri’s Puddings UK marketing activities and sales within the independent retail trade. We need somebody who will create noise and activate the brand to a world class standard across high impact and influential retailers, PR houses and social media influencers across the UK.
The successful Sales & Marketing Associate will be responsible for creation, development, execution, and maintenance of key strategic marketing initiatives to support the Pri’s Puddings brand, with a focus on driving top line sales, incremental profit, and overall customer growth. This role includes highly cross-functional activities within the start-up.
The role of a Sales & Marketing Associate will involve:
- Create noise and activate the brand to a world class standard across high impact and influential retailers UK-wide.
- Working with our team on social content, creating and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns, including guerrilla marketing content, digital ads, affiliate marketing, sampling campaigns, consumer trade shows tradeshows
- Developing our social media food content creation for Instagram, Facebook & TikTok,
- Organising events such as tradeshows and food & drink festivals
- Running the customer care team, interacting with fans
- Graphic design for marketing and branding content, and developing our blog posts requiring experience with adobe photoshop, wordpress and pinterest
- Coordinate newsletter communication, compose and publish PR content on 3rd party sites
- Leading field sales; visiting new stockists to drive awareness of our brand, build relationships and acquire customers. Creating new business opportunities in the independent retail and food service market via targeted approach and using your own network of industry contacts.
- Secure distribution with independent retailers and food service accounts; gyms, coffee shops, social clubs, subscription boxes, online
- Eyes on the ground; responsible for going on regular store compliance on visits, documenting them, and reporting relevant info back to the team
- Monitor and report the results of the sales strategy and create plans to bridge any gaps in the strategy when needed to achieve the annual sales target.
- Become an expert on the category and shopper, levering consumer and market insights to build external and internal capability.
- Collaborate, motivate, and learn from the wider Pri’s Puddings team in the UK and globally.
- Flexible approach to working on new initiatives as roles shift in a start-up each day. This could cover working on sales, logistics, project management etc.
What we look for:
If the below sounds like you, you could be the ideal person for this job:
- BS/BA in Business or Marketing or equivalent marketing and sales experience
- Minimum 1 year’s sales or marketing experience within FMCG, SME or F&B.
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions to prioritize and drive strategic objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent customer service and sales skills and confidence in presenting to customers
- High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability
- Ability to identify, analyse and solve problems with minimal direction and make decisions with confidence
- Experience and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management softwares like Zoho CRM, Salesforce, HubSpot CRM, etc.
- Experience in graphic design, digital design, photoshop
- Extensive knowledge of sales and marketing performance metrics, and an understanding of various marketing processes.
- Strategic mindset with the experience of having planned, developed, and executed distribution and sales strategies.
- You thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger.
- Be prepared to get stuck in, roll up your sleeves and support the team however they need.
- Effectively manage your time schedule, to do list and stay on top of various tasks at once.
- Demonstrate how you can see an opportunity to develop your career with us at Pri’s Puddings and contribute to the success of our company as we grow, showing passion for your role.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Sales & Marketing Associate in the subject title no later than end of play on 15th August.
We will then be in touch to let you know if you are to be invited for an interview.
Your cover letter should include why you are excited to work for the business and what skills and experience you’ll bring to the role.
What’s it like to work at Pri’s Puddings
25 days of holiday (+bank holidays), office socials, team socials, a personal & professional development plan to ensure you grow, an epic office space in Camden Town which comes with lots of our delicious snacks and genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed.