WHITE CHOCOLATE AND RASPBERRY COOKIES 🍪
These guys taste like the @sainsburys taste the difference White chocolate & raspberry cookies, but are GF, vegan, refined sugar free and made with only 7 ingredients!
Category Cookies Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- 108g coconut oil (1/2 cup)
- 250g coconut sugar (1 cup + 1/4 cup)
- 55g oat milk (1/4 cup)
- 55g mashed bananas (1/4 cup)
- 305g GF plain flour or plain flour (2 cups + 1/4 cup)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Pinch of salt
- 340g white chocolate chips
- 45g freeze dried raspberries (6 handfuls)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the wet ingredients up to the bananas in a blender, stir in the coconut sugar
- Add all the remaining dry ingredients up to the salt in a mixing bowl and and stir until all combined (excl chocolate and FD raspberries)
- Add all the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and use your hands to knead into a dough
- Stir in the chocolate chips and freeze dried raspberries
- Use your hands to roll the cookies into golf ball sized balls.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cookies start to turn golden. Cool for 5 minutes and dig in.