These delicious sweet spiced gingerbread man cookies. Crunchy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside 🍪🍪⠀⠀
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
|Total Time||20 Minutes|
- 80g coconut sugar (1/2 cup)
- 65g almond/cashew butter (1/4 cup)
- 80g date syrup or molasses (1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsps ginger (ground)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 tsp clove (ground)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 150g oat flour (1 1/3 cups)
- Coconut butter for decorating or monkfruit powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
2. Combine the coconut sugar, almond butter, date syrup/molasses, and lemon juice.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to form a ball of dough.
4. Find a flat surface and dust lightly with flour.
5. Roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
6.Cutout your cookies into any shape you like and bake for 10 minutes. Serve with a glass of oat milk.