BERRY SMOOTHIE COOKIE CUPS 🍒🍌
I made these last night, ready for a real treat! Who would say no to a cookie cup for brekky?! Smoothies are part of my morning routine so this didn’t require any additional time!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
COOKIE CUP (serves 4)
- 110g oat flour
- 50ml coconut oil
- 40g coconut sugar
- 2-3 tbsp date syrup ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 frozen banana sliced
- 4 handfuls of frozen berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Melt the coconut oil in a Bain Marie or sauce pan
- Mix up all cookie ingredients and press into 4 cupcake moulds
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool for 30 minutes minimum
- Blend smoothie ingredients on high speed until smooth*
- Swirl the berry smoothie onto cookie cups and decorate with berries, banana, coconut and cacao nibs 🍫
- A real treat to whip up for brekky ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- *My @thermomixuk is working wonders!
- - speed 2 for 10 seconds, speed 3 for 10 seconds speed 4 for 10 seconds and speed 5 for 5 seconds
- - repeat this twice scraping down the edges in between! Easy!