RAW PEANUT BUTTER + peanut milk 🥜
This is super easy, and only takes 10 minutes! The nut butter has a milder taste than roasted peanut butter but just as delicious!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 250g raw peanuts
- Blend raw peanuts on high speed
- Within 1 minute the nuts will grind to flour, scrape down the edges and continue blending
- After 1-2 minutes the nuts will form a dough, almost like a dry nut butter, don’t stop blending
- Scrape down the edges and continue blending
- Depending upon the strength of your blender, continuing this process for ~ 10 minutes, your nut dough will turn into a smooth and more liquid nut butter
- Spread on toast or blend in with your breakfast smoothie!