VEGAN GF GRAIN-FREE BREAD
Here's how to make my soft, fluffy, perfectly doughy homemade bread. Super quick and easy, delicious with vegan cheese and jam 😍
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 125 g Coconut Flour (or 1 cup)
- 60 g Almond Flour (or 1/2 cup)
- 27 g Whole Psyllium Husk (or 1/3 cup)
- 26 g Chia seeds (or 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 ml Lukewarm water (18 fl.oz)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven 180°C (350°F)
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add apple cider vinegar and lukewarm water. Stir with a spoon and then knead for at least 1 minute and form a ball/loaf shale.
- Set aside for 10-15 minutes to firm up, and then place on a lined loaf tray.
- Bake on the bottom rack of the oven (first rack from the bottom) for 45 minutes then switch to the middle rack for 15 extra minutes. Cover in foil paper on top of the loaf if the color gets too brown.
- Insert a skewer in the middle of the bread to check the texture. It should come out dry.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a rack for 4 hours or overnight before slicing. Serve with crackers, jam, sliced apples and grapes