FLOURLESS BANANA BREAD
Everything is a LITTLE bananas at the moment. I want to give you transparency and a peak inside what it's like starting a food business. It is bananas at times, it's definitely challenging and there are plenty of hurdles, but behind the scenes, with less time for recipe development, we're progressing with post trade show output, web developments and preparation for what we've got in the pipeline. As for our big announcement, we've been inundated and didn't get to share this with you so keep your eyes peeled! ❤️ But for now.. You've got to try this delicious banana bread!!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 190g almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 large overripe bananas
- 2 chia eggs or flax eggs
- 100g coconut oil ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 1 can coconut cream
- 30g coconut oil
- 2-3 tbsp agave syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Start by making the chia eggs - mix 2 tbsp of chia seeds in 6 tbsp of water and leave to set for 10 minutes
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
- In a separate bowl mash the bananas, add in melted coconut oil and chia eggs and whisk together
- Combine the wet and dry mixture and mix until smooth
- Put into a lined baking tray and bake for 40 minutes (test with a toothpick)
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a plate or wire rack to cool completely.
- Mix the frosting ingredients together and spread evenly over the top. Slice, slab on your favourite breakfast spreads and enjoy!