EASY SNICKERS BITES
The best date night is sitting on the sofa, watching a movie and eating medjool dates stuffrd with nut butter. Am I right? This sticky date and nut butter combination is DREAMY, you need to try this one!!
Scroll down to find a video on how to make these delights
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- Remove the seed from inside the dates by slicing vertically through the middle (don't go all the way through)
- Stuff the dates with peanuts
- Heat up the peanut butter until in liquid form, add 1 tbsp coconut oil to thin
- Drizzle peanut butter inside dates
- Heat up the chocolate until melted and drizzle over the dates, then freeze for 20 minutes
- Once the chocolate is solidified, drizzle in more chocolate and freeze for 20 minutes
- Decorate with a peanut butter drizzle, and toppings of your choice. I used pistachios and dried raspberry powder.