CHILLI CHAI & BROWNIE FREAKSHAKE
I always start my morning with a cup of rooibos chai (that is, rooibos tea with chai masala!). It's anti inflammatory, packed with antioxidants and is caffeine free! At university, I used to drink 5 coffees a day, but now I make sure I start each morning with something I love, and I no longer feel the need for caffeine. Whether that's your favourite breakfast (YES YES BELOW), a workout, or a little meditation, incorporating something you truly enjoy into your morning routine will give you more drive than you'll get from caffeine, to jump out of bed and start your day!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp chai masala
- Splash of plant milk ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Chilli chai brownies (grain-free)
- Coconut whip
- Cashew butter caramel (1 tbsp cashew butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup) *
- * substitute: Nut butter caramel
- Blend banana and chai masala together on high speed until smooth
- Add in a splash of milk (according to how thick you want it) ~50ml
- Decorate with toppings of your choice
- For the nut butter caramel, heat up the ingredients until melted. Maple syrup can be skipped out for a sugar free version!