RASPBERRY POP SQUARE CRUMBLE JARS
5 minute, no bake crumble jars made with a POP SQUARE base, raspberry jam centre and coconut cream topping, sprinkled with extra Pop square crumbs and raspberries. Super quick and easy treat for an evening in or breakfast in the morning!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||0 Minutes|
|Total Time||10 Minutes|
- 1-2 packs @prispuddings raspberry jam pop squares
- Raspberry jam - 100g frozen raspberries, 1 tbsp agave syrup, 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut cream or vegan yoghurt
- Pour 1 or 2 packs of Pop Sqaures into a bowl and crumble with your hands
- Fill 2 jars with the crumble base
- For the jam, melt the raspberries in the microwave or in a saucepan and crush with a fork, stir in the agave and chia seeds. Remove off heat and leave to thicken for 10 minutes.
- Spread the jam on top of the crumble base within each jar until 3/4 full
- Top with 1 tbsp of coconut cream or vegan yoghurt, and sprinkle with remaining crumbs from your packet, freeze dried or fresh raspberry crumbs. That's it, ready to eat! Perfect for a breakfast treat or healthy pudding 😋