PB & J BAKED OATS filled with homemade chia jam, topped with @prispuddings Peanut butter Pies and Raspberry jam Pop squares!
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
|Total Time||30 Minutes|
- 75g oat flour (blitz rolled oats into a flour)
- 1.5 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1.5 tbsp of maple syrup
- 120ml plant milk
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
For the Chia Jam recipe:
- 120g of frozen berries (I used rasobetries )
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetener (I just used agave syrup)
For the Chia Jam:
1. Cook on med-low heat until it thickens up, and then allow it to cool in the fridge and thicken some more
For the baked oats:
1. Mix the ingredients above until smooth, add to an oven-safe dish. then, add jam to the center, and then cover it with batter.
2. Bake the dish at 180c for 15 minutes, serve, and eat!