MAPLE SEMOLINA 🥣🍚
My new favourite breakfast. Smooth, rich and creamy Semolina with a drizzle of maple / agave. Super quick and simple with only 3 ingredients. This is also delicious with our choco pies melted inside, or melted chocolate chunks when you fancy something sweet! For coeliacs you can substitute semolina for polenta!
Category Breakfast Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- 42g Semolina (1/4 cup)
- 60ml vegan milk of choice (1 cup)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup to sweeten (or less according to taste)
- Pour plant milk into a medium pot and bring to a boil / very warm over medium heat.
- Slowly sprinkle semolina while continuously whisking. If you leave it to cook without stirring it will become lumpy
- Remove from heat after 5-6 minutes. The texture should be similar to porridge
- Let it cool down for a while. Serve warm with a drizzle of maple.