BLUE BERRY PARFAIT
Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, cherries? Mine has to be blueberries, not just because they're so delicious, and are a prerequisite for BLUEBERRY MUFFINS, but they bring out a beautiful purple/blue colour to my parfaits and smoothies! You can make this recipe with any of your favourite berries!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 3 frozen bananas
- 6 tbsp plantbased yoghurt (I used coconut)
- 180g blueberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Heat 80g of the blueberries on low heat and crush the blueberries until you have a smooth compote
- Stir in the chia seeds and set aside to thicken (5-10 minutes)
- Blend 2 bananas with 100g of remaining blueberries until smooth and set aside half of the mixture (dark purple part)
- Blend the last banana and 3 tbsp of yoghurt into the remaining half mixture (light purple part)
- Layer your jar with 1 tbsp of blueberry nicecream, yoghurt, blueberry chia jam, and light purple nicecream yogurt alternating to create your desired effect!