VEGAN MR WHIPPY
This vegan Mr whippy icecream is thick, super rich and creamy, a lockdown must try!
Category Sweet streats Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- 2 cans coconut milk / cream (thick white part only, I use Freshona full fat which is the thickest coconut milk I've found in stores)
- 100-150g maple syrup (2.5-4 tbsp according to taste)
- Picnh of salt⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Grated dark chocolate
- Lemon zest
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Blend together all the icecream ingredients.
- Freeze the mixture in ice cube trays, keeping back 50g of the liquid (2.5 tbsp)
- When the ice cream cubes are frozen, add them to the high speed blender/food processor with your reserved, (refrigerated) remaining liquid ice cream base.
- Blend on low-medium until you have a thick and creamy ice cream.
- Serve immediately, or freeze for a couple hours for a firmer texture.
- *This only works on a high speed blender or food processor ie @vitamix @thermomix @magimix, not a nutri bullet
- Roll in chopped hazelnut kernels and repeat for the rest. Ready to serve!