SNICKERS ICE-CREAM BARS
A peanut butter millionaires, topped with vegan homemade icecream, covered in a chocolate shell.
Category Cookies Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- BASE (makes 3 bars)
- 30g coconut oil (melted)
- 30g agave syrup or maple
- 110g oat flour ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL
- 3 tbsp peanut butter (48g)
- 2 tbsp agave syrup or maple
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- CREAM LAYER
- 1/2 can coconut cream (thick white part only)
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (optional)
- CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- 75g chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Mix the base ingredients in a bowl until you have a sticky dough.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and press dough to form a rectangular block.
- Melt the peanut butter caramel ingredients in a bain marie or saucepan and spread over base. Freeze for 15 minutes until firm.
- Mix the cream ingredients in a small bowl and spread over caramel. Freeze for 20 minutes until slightly firm. Slice into 3 bars.
- Melt the chocolate ganache in a bowl, and dunk each bar until covered. Refrigerate for 5 minutes until solid. Devour.