SALTED CARAMEL & PECAN SUNDAE
I didn't think my obsession with dates could go any further until I combined it with this thick and creamy nicecream. Imagined a sweet gooey salted date caramel swirled into icecream, with pecan crumbs in between. Oh it is sven more dreamy than it sounds!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 3 frozen bananas
- 10 pecans ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 80g dates
- 2 tbsp date, agave or maple syrup
- 50ml water ⠀⠀⠀
- Pocket sized pies - Pecan pie
- Drizzle of date, agave or maple
- For the date caramel, blend all ingredients together, adding more water if needed until you achieve your desired consistency
- Place the pecans in a food processor and blend for 10 seconds until finely ground
- Add 3 frozen bananas and blend until smooth
- Layer your glass with 1 tbsp of date caramel, followed by pecan nicecream, alternating to create your desired effect! Top with extra date syrup or maple and our pecan pie!