I PROMISE YOU THAT THIS TASTES LIKE A FERRERO ROCHER and you must try it now! V, GF, emulsifier free, outright delicious!
Category Cookies Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- 40g chocolate
- 40g hazelnut butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8 hazelnut kernels (can sub cashew)
- 40g chopped hazelnuts (can sub cashews)
- For the filling, melt the chocolate in a bain marie, then stir in the remaining filling ingredients excluding the hazelnut kernels
- Freeze the filling until solid but you can scoop with a tsp (20 minutes)
- Scoop 1 tea spoon of filling, roll into a ball, push a hazelnut into the centre and seal around the edge.
- Roll in chopped hazelnut kernels and repeat for the rest. Ready to serve!