WHITE CHOCOLATE & RASPBERRY GRAIN-FREE COOKIES
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 100g almond flour (1 cup)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3rd tsp baking powder
- 50g agave syrup (1/6 cup)
- 30g coconut oil (1/8 cup)
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple sauce
- 60g white chocolate (I used homemade - 4 recipe earlier) 1/4 cup
- 60g raspberries (1/2 cup)
- Preheat the oven to 180C line a tray with baking paper
- In a mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients (up to baking powder) . In a separate bowl combine your wet ingredients (up to apple sauxe). Exclude the chocolate and raspberries.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until a dough is formed.
- Fold in half the chocolate and raspberries.
- Using an icecream scoop or your hands, shape into 8 balls, and press slightly into cookie shapes 6. Top with the remaining raspberries and chocolate chips and bake at 180 C for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden on top
- Leave to cool in a tray for 10 minutes before devouring