RAW OREOS COOKIES
Does anyone else love the feeling of getting oreos stuck in your teeth?
A quick update today - I'm so overwhelmed with the number of you guys checking out our new online store and ordering our POCKET-SIZED PIES! This startup is pressing the accelerator on production and we're also speaking to retailers, distributors, suppliers and more to get the other sales streams moving! More excitement to come! So here's a HUGE thank you to you guys for giving me adrenaline!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 220g oat flour (@hollandandbarrett gluten free oats) (2,1/5 cup)
- 75g agave syrup (@costco) (1/5 cup)
- 60g coconut oil (KTC from @tescofood) (1/2 cup)
- 50g cacao powder (@sevenhills from. @wholefoodsuk) (1/2 cup) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 150g coconut butter (or creamed coconut, not the same as coconut oil @lucybeecoconut @sainsburys)
- 120g unrefined powderer sugar (I used @zusto but you can also use erythritol found in @hollandandbarrett @totalsweet @amazon) or agave syrup to taste
- Melt coconut oil
- Mix up base ingredients until dough forms
- Roll out the dough until 3mm thick and slice using a cookie cutter
- Freeze the cookies for 15 minutes whilst you make the cream. This will make them easy to sandwich together.
- Melt the coconut butter and whisk in the powdered sugar or agave syrup
- Using a knife, spread the cream on half the cookies and top with the remaining half. Dunk in milk and bite in! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀