RAW OREOS COOKIES
Does anyone else love the feeling of getting oreos stuck in your teeth?
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 220g oat flour (2,1/5 cup)
- 75g agave syrup (1/5 cup)
- 60g coconut oil (1/2 cup)
- 50g cacao powder (1/2 cup) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 150g coconut butter / creamed coconut
- 120g unrefined powdered sugar or agave syrup to taste
- Melt coconut oil
- Mix up base ingredients until dough forms
- Roll out the dough until 3mm thick and slice using a cookie cutter
- Freeze the cookies for 15 minutes whilst you make the cream. This will make them easy to sandwich together.
- Melt the coconut butter and whisk in the powdered sugar or agave syrup
- Using a knife, spread the cream on half the cookies and top with the remaining half. Dunk in milk and bite in! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀