RAW BANOFFEE PIE
This recipe is high up in my favourites, really easy, speedy and no baking REQUIRED!
I love this quote as it's totally applicable for a milestone week in business for us - our first trade show. Not only did the @specialityfair present us with incredible opportunities for our business inside and outside of the UK, but it was also a great opportunity to meet other food businesses and entrepreneurs who were generous in sharing their learnings with us. Failures, successes and all the hidden stories that you don't get the chance to hear about the startups you see on the store shelves. It takes a lot of work to get there, and how much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals! So if you happen to slip up, whatever journey you may be on, get up and carry on!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 100g date syrup
- 110g dates
- 2 bananas
- 6 tbsp peanut butter (cashew and almond work too, or you can omit if you're allergic!!) ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- 2 bananas
- Melt the coconut oil and mix all base ingredients until a dough forms
- Press the dough into a baking tray and freeze whilst you make the filling
- Blend all filling ingredients on high speed until smooth (2 bananas!) 4. Pour half of the filling onto the pie base and top with a 1 sliced banana (in circles)
- Pour the remaining filling on top and decorate with a finely chopped banana
- Freeze for 15 minutes ONLY to firm up slightly and serve