PEANUT BUTTER & CHAI FREAKSHAKE
To cool you down, if this heatwave is driving you NUTS 🥜🍦A thick, creamy and nutty peanut butter shake, sprinkled with chai spice, topped with nut butter caramel, @prispuddings cashew butter pie and whipped cream. You'll go nuts over this I promise.
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 3 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Splash of plant milk
- 0.5 tbsp chai masala
- 1 packet @prispuddings Cashew pie
- Peanut butter caramel (1 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp maple syrup) *
- Blend banana and peanut butter together on high speed until smooth
- Add in a splash of milk (according to how thick you want it) ~50ml
- Decorate with toppings of your choice
- For the nut butter caramel, heat up the ingredients until melted. Maple syrup can be skipped out for a sugar free version!