FUDGY GRAINFREE BROWNIES
THE GOOIEST, MOST CHOCOLATY, FUDGY, GRAINFREE BROWNIES
THIS stack of hot fudgy goodness is so easy, rich and delicious, it’ll be a struggle to save them for the next day. Moist and doughy on the inside, just the way brownies should be, with a thin crisp layer on the outside. The most fudgy, rich and indulgent brownies you’ll ever try, and entirely grain free!!
- PREP TIME 15 min
- COOK TIME 30 min
- TOTAL TIME 45 min
- SERVES 6 People
- 2tbsp chia seeds in 6 tbsp water (or flax seeds)
- 60g cashew butter (or Almond butter)
- 65g coconut sugar
- 90g date syrup or maple/agave
- 50g coconut oil
- 75g cocoa powder
- 50g almond flour
- 100g chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 160C and soak the chia seeds in water, and set aside for 15 minutes
- Whisktogether the cashew butter, coconut sugar, date syrup, and melted coconut oil
- Add in the cocoa powder and mix in until all ingredients are combined
- Add in the chia seeds and the almond flour and knead into a dough using your hands
- Break the chocolate into chocolate chips and fold into batter until evenly Incorporated
- Press down into a baking tray and ensure the battery is evenly spread across. Bake for 28 to 30 minutes. Mine took 28 minutes. Leave to cool for 20 minutes before slicing.
- Honestly, this is my favourite ever brownie recipe. If you like your brownies almost “half-baked”, ever so slightly crisp on the outside and ultra doughy on the inside, so much so that you the chocolaty fudge melts into your mouth as you bite in? Then this is the recipe for you!
- Serve with a big scoop of banana nice cream and cashew butter caramel
- Try these sliced up into squares on top of your nicecream bowl or a scoop of icecream whilst they’re warm, and drizzle in a nut butter caramel. It honestly is the most heavenly sundae combination!
- To make 1 serving of nut butter caramel, you’ll need 2 tbsp nut butter, 1 tbsp agave/maple syrup and 1 tbsp melted coconut oil. Melt in a saucepan on low heat and drizzle over. My mouth is watering, I better stop and grab myself a packet of pocket sized pies to satiate the craving.