MY RECIPE NAME HERE
Make your other half (or yourself) these today to remind them that they’re FLIPPING awesome.⠀These pink pancakes are super delicious, packed with fibre and only require 5 food cupboard ingredients!! 1 whizz on the blender. Beats a morning bowl of porridge. Naturally sweetened by beetroot, blueberries and bananas! No maple syrup needed! These are flipping delicious, you’d batter believe it!
I love macaroni and cheese, especially the mass produced version that you often find in buffets. So I’m always on the lookout for a good mac and cheese recipe. A little while ago, I forget where, the idea of Bacon Mac & Cheese started bouncing around in the house and I knew I had to make it.
- 160g milk (1/2 cup + 4tbsp )
- 80g mashed bananas or apple sauce (1/2 cup)
- 70g maple or agave (1/4 cup)
- 35g coconut sugar (3 tbsp)
- 140g oat flour (1 cup + 1.5tbsp)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 120g almond flour (1 cup)
- Pinch of salt
- 40g freeze dried raspberries (3 handfuls)
- 80g vegan white chocolate (1/2 cup)
- Blend all pancake ingredients excl blueberries until smooth with a beautiful bright pink tint
- Heat a frying pan and spray with coconut oil, fry on medium heat for approximately 1 minute
- When the top side starts to bubble, add on 4-5 blueberries and flip, cooking the 2nd side for 1 minute
- Stack up and serve with toppings of your choice
- For the creme fraiche – mix 100g of creme fraiche with 4 tbsp of apple sauce for a slightly sweet creamy taste
- For the raspberry chia jam – heat 100g of raspberries and 4-5 tbsp apple sauce (or maple /agave / date syrup) and use a fork to crush until softened. Add in 2 tbsp of chia seeds and leave for 5-10 minutes to thicken
- These pink pancakes are my favourite GO-TO pancake recipe and only require 5 staple ingredients and a quick whizz on the blender.
- They’re super easy to make, a far better alternative to a morning bowl of porridge, and naturally sweet from the banana, beetroot and blueberries.
- Try these with a raspberry chia jam, creme fraiche and a drizzle of agave or maple syrup. It’s absolutey divine and an ultimate weekend brunch treat!
- Beetroot isn’t necessary for this recipe but works as a beautiful pink natural colouring, a fibre boost to your breakfast and a great source of folic acid!
- The perfect use for overripe bananas to prevent food wastage and as a key ingredient for mildly sweet and fluffy pancakes!