CHOCO CHIP VANILLA COOKIE SANDWICH
Soft, creamy 1 ingredient icecream sandwiched between our best ever thick and chewy choco chip cookies. Dipped into a jar of our @prispuddings choco pie ganache
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 200g oat flour
- 10g coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 70ml oat milk (any plant milk)
- 50g melted coconut oil
- 100g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients up to the salt.
- Melt the coconut oil and add in the oil and oat milk into your dry mixture. Knead into a cookie dough with your hands
- Add chocolate chips and bring the cookie dough together using your hands and bake for 10 minutes
- For the icecream, blend frozen bananas in a good processors until smooth and creamy. Add 1 scoop onto a cookie and use the 2nd to sandwich together.