CHOCO MARBLE LOAF 🍞
Fluffy, soft marble loaf with swirls of chocolatey goodness. The perfect excuse to have dessert for breakfast. Try this warm, fresh out of the oven with a chocolate drizzle or plain with a cup of tea as an afternoon treat 😋⠀
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- 300g oat flour
- 30g tapioca flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 30g coconut sugar
- 225g agave syrup
- 180ml plant milk
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 120g coconut oil ⠀⠀
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 40ml plant milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line your pan with baking paper
- Make the base batter by adding all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir until combined
- In a measuring jug, add the milk and lemon. Stir and then pour into the dry mixture, followed by the remaining wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Split the batter into two bowls evenly. Add the chocolate batter mixture to one bowl and leave the other plain. Add 20ml of milk to the plain bowl if it starts to dry out.
- For the marble effect/swirl, drizzle 2 tbsp of plain batter into your tray, followed by 2 tbsp choco batter on top of it with a different spoon, then again the plain batter, etc until no batter is left.
- Bake at 180C for 25 minutes. Leave to cool and serve with a vegan chocolate spread 🤤