Hot, fluffy, and melt in your mouth white chocolate muffins filled with bursts of sweet, tart raspberries
- PREP TIME 5 min
- COOK TIME 18 min
- TOTAL TIME 23 min
- SERVES 6 People
- 160g milk (1/2 cup + 4tbsp )
- 80g mashed bananas or apple sauce (1/2 cup)
- 70g maple or agave (1/4 cup)
- 35g coconut sugar (3 tbsp)
- 140g oat flour (1 cup + 1.5tbsp)
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 120g almond flour (1 cup)
- Pinch of salt
- 40g freeze dried raspberries (3 handfuls)
- 80g vegan white chocolate (1/2 cup)
- Melted White chocolate or powdered sugar icing (I used monkfruit as a natural alternative)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180C
- 2. Mash the bananas in a small bowl and combine all the wet ingredients up to the coconut sugar (use a blender if lumpy)
- 3. Add the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir, excluding the white chocolate chips and raspberries
- 4. Once the batter is smooth, stir in the white chocolate and raspberries, pour into a lined muffin tray and bake for 18 minutes until just golden
- 5. For the frosting, either drizzle in melted white chocolate, or add a little plant milk to your monkfruit sweetener for a white icing. Drizzle on top and serve warm.
- Official obsession with this combination of white chocolate and raspberry in loaf cakes, cookies and now muffins too. You NEEEEED to try these!!
- It’s super easy, only 1 bowl needed, and made with simple kitchen cupboard ingredients.
- I love this warm, fresh out of the oven, no toppings needed. The texture is soft and fluffy yet moist, the white chocolate chunks melt in your mouth, and the combination of juicy tangy raspberries is heaven