WHITE CHOC PEANUT BUTTER JELLY CUP
6 ingredient delicious PBJ CUPS. I'm a huge fan of white chocolate so this was heaven, made in just a few minutes!
Category Breakfast Servings 4 Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Difficulty medium
- White Chocolate - 50g chocolate, 5g coconut oil
- Peanut butter - 1 tbsp peanut butter, 2g agave syrup (1/4 tsp)
- Raspberry jam - 2 tbsp frozen raspberries, 1 tsp agave syrup, 1 tsp chia seeds
- Line a silicone muffin cup into your muffin tray
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil and fill half the mixture in a silicone muffin cup, brush the chocolate up the sides. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Combine the peanut butter and agave syrup, scoop it into the base and spread flat
- For the jam, melt the raspberries in the microwave or in a saucepan and crush with a fork, stir in the agave and chia seeds. Remove off heat and leave to thicken for 10 minutes.
- Spread the jam on top of the pb, cover the cup in remaining melted chocolate and freeze for 5 more minutes