RASPBERRY & CASHEW BUTTER SCONES
The supermarket baking aisle shelves and online stores are being cleared out as more and more people bake at home. BUT that doesn't mean you have to miss out on Easter weekend scones this weekend! Let's make this Easter easy with this 7 ingredient scone recipe!
Cooking Time 30 minutes Category Breakfast Servings 4
Prep Time 15 minutes Calories 500 Author Priyanka
- Preheat the oven to 220C
- Mix together oat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and lemon juice
- Soften the coconut butter by placing it over the cooker on low heat (it should be soft not completely melted)
- Add the coconut butter and use your hands to break it down until it’s mixed in thoroughly with the flour
- Pour in the plant milk and mix until dough forms
- Add the frozen berries and mix
- Roll into scone shapes
- Bake for 15 minutes at 220 degrees
- For the cashew butter caramel, mix 1 tbsp nut butter, 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tbsp agave syrup.
- For the raspberry chia jam, heat 100g of raspberries and 2 tbsp agave or maple syrup, and use a fork to crush until softened. Add in 2 tbsp of chia seeds and leave for 5-10 minutes to thicken
- Serve with cashew butter caramel and raspberry chia jam